Screw Big Oil Forums and Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The Button Exchange

Welcome to the forums pages of Screw Big Oil. This is your chance to discuss politics, high gas prices, or current events.

Poll shows more people think Palin has more experience than BO!

3 posters

Go down

Poll shows more people think Palin has more experience than BO! Empty Poll shows more people think Palin has more experience than BO!

Post  nazman Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:06 pm

According to this buzz dash poll... So far it seems that more Americans think that Palin has more relevant experience that Obama. Here is the link:

http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&BB_id=113206

1. Does people comparing Palin to Obama hurt him. I think it does. Doesn't he want to be compared to McCain? With polls like this is it not bringing up the whole experience debate again? The presidential candidate should not have to trade shot with the other parties VP. Should dems be worried about this. I just don't know.

2. I have heard a lot about experience for months. Many have defended BO's and attacked it... but isn't this running over the same ground. If he has enough... she has enough... done Exclamation Now can we get over in and into the issues... or will it be more of the same. I think both side should call a draw to experience and start telling us how we're really going to bring gas prices down, deal with Russia, and save social security. Issues, not experience, should be the focus for 60 days! sunny
nazman
nazman
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://screwbigoil.net

Back to top Go down

Poll shows more people think Palin has more experience than BO! Empty Re: Poll shows more people think Palin has more experience than BO!

Post  Adrianna Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:36 pm

It really scares me to death to have her as VP. I'm very concerned that if something happens to McCain she would be our President. She doesn't seem qualified IMHO!

Adrianna
Grade School
Grade School

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Poll shows more people think Palin has more experience than BO! Empty Re: Poll shows more people think Palin has more experience than BO!

Post  shevot Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:25 am

I think that what we must remember is that we are voting for the top of the ticket, so Obama vs Palin is not the issue. Experience is not always an indicator of who is best for the job. In my opinion, executive experience is not the most important qualification. I am looking at integrity and intent. Who do I feel has my best interests at heart. For a working class minority female, that answer will be different for me than for an upper class, Caucasian male. Personally I don't feel that John McCain or Sarah Palin has my best interests at heart. I don't care how much executive experience she has, there are fundamental differences between her beliefs and mine. I suppose the people who are swaying to that side are the swing voters. I consider myself a swing voters because I don't vote for a party. I am an Independent who will vote either way. But for the most part, the Democrats will get my vote. Personally I would love a comprehensive Independent candidate who covers all of my issues but I'm sure we all would. Furthermore, if McCain passed, do I think Palin would be ready, no. She may have executive experience but sadly I think she is out of touch. I prefer McCain over her. Of course, thankfully, the President doesn't have full control and power, they have aides, and IMO congress has more pull than the presidency.
shevot
shevot
High School
High School

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-08-17

http://www.thechatterroom.com

Back to top Go down

Post  nazman Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:12 pm

Of course, thankfully, the President doesn't have full control and power, they have aides, and IMO congress has more pull than the presidency.

True... the president doesn't generally have great ideas of their own... they just decide on what others suggest. Palin or Biden... tough call there. I like Joe... and I like sarah... I think they make a better debate. we shall see.
nazman
nazman
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://screwbigoil.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down