Screw Big Oil Forums and Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The Button Exchange

Welcome to the forums pages of Screw Big Oil. This is your chance to discuss politics, high gas prices, or current events.

Debate #1 comments...

Go down

Debate #1 comments... Empty Debate #1 comments...

Post  nazman Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:45 pm

Well the first debate is concluded...

It was a battle between fundamental differences and they were made very clear for anyone who does not understand the differences in the two. As in most debates I thought both avoided many of the main questions very well to express something generalized about themselves or policies. Obama did a little too much finger pointing right off the bat for me... and JM hit certain points on BO over and over until I didn't want to here it anymore. Overall I would have liked to hear more on Russia and China. It seemed as if JM knew a whole lot more about the Russians and Obama understood the threat of China better. McCains point to lower corporate taxes to keep companies in the United States was a very good point also. BO just didn't have a good reply to this. Does anybody else have comments to share?
nazman
nazman
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://screwbigoil.net

Back to top Go down