Screw Big Oil Forums and Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The Button Exchange

Welcome to the forums pages of Screw Big Oil. This is your chance to discuss politics, high gas prices, or current events.

Please Recycle

2 posters

Go down

Please Recycle Empty Please Recycle

Post  shevot Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:46 pm

I want to encourage everyone to recycle. Not only are you helping the environment but you can put a few extra dollars in your pocket. I recycle aluminum, steel cans, and plastic bottles. I make an extra $50 every month by recycling. At the recycling center there are people who make $50 in a day by just driving around on trash day and picking up other people's metal and that they throw out - old weight sets, old appliances, etc. Its not hard to do, I have three trash cans outside and when I cook I just rinse the cans and put them in their respective containers. You can look in the yellow pages or online to find a recycling center in your area. Some only take certain recyclables, I go to two different centers for my metal and plastic.
shevot
shevot
High School
High School

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-08-17

http://www.thechatterroom.com

Back to top Go down

Please Recycle Empty Re: Please Recycle

Post  nazman Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:26 pm

I know a lot of people that recycle for money. I myself collect copper. It is not only a good way to raise extra money, but it is good for the environment and it drives the prices of goods down. It's easy to make money recycling... easier than most think. I have one friend that makes a good living doing just that. He has learned the value of others junk... and does very well. Very Happy
nazman
nazman
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://screwbigoil.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum