Screw Big Oil Forums and Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The Button Exchange

Welcome to the forums pages of Screw Big Oil. This is your chance to discuss politics, high gas prices, or current events.

Welcome Guests!

Go down

Welcome Guests! Empty Welcome Guests!

Post  nazman Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:36 pm

Welcome guests! Laughing Please feel free to post your comments or thoughts under this topic, or create your own. Please no spamming here, but we do want to here from you. Let the world know what you think.
nazman
nazman
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://screwbigoil.net

Back to top Go down

Welcome Guests! Empty Re: Welcome Guests!

Post  dagwood Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:51 pm

Great site. I'm glad to see that somebody is going something about these gas prices. keep up the good work!

dagwood

Back to top Go down

Welcome Guests! Empty Gas Prices...

Post  eco1 Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:12 pm

Doing something about the rich peoples habits is usually unfavourable...Motor companies such as GM for example dont like others messing around with their profits..oil companies work with governments, motor companies, gas stations etc...but they are in this business for one reaon and one reason only..To make money...

Danish people just a few weeks back stopped purchasing petrol from government run gas stations, in just 1 week prices dropped like a stone...See messing with their profits really can work if you have the right backing..IE: Trucking companies, Transport and general working unions, Postal staff, in fact anybody that uses transport for their business... This is in fact the only way that this would work...

The Norwegians recently blacklisted Shell gas stations all over the country, prices dropped..but with a twist...some shell stations later did higher prices for deisel and low prices for petrol....others paid more for Petrol and lower prices for deisel...so you see they gave in to the peoples will, but they got there money back another way...

This is what we should do in your country and ours....pick a day or week in the year..any day..or week and then make your protest..fill up with supplies food water etc, and this is how we do it...everybody take that day or week off. if you go anywhere take your bike(s) Walk, dont buy anything, dont use any public transport at all....dont fly anywhere..
Switch off your tv and radios, Go to the park,spend that time with your wife & kids get to know them again...I know this sounds hard to do, but just imagine what would happen..How quickly would your government react? Do you think that they would listen to you then? of course they would...But hey this is just my idea of a real protest...

What do you think of my idea? What do you think would happen? Whats your best idea for a protest?

My latest investment is two electric cars, plug in at home or at work.... No toll charges, no road vehicle tax, free parking use of bus lanes whenever there is a traffic jam...so thats my way of doing stuff come back with yours...

eco1

Back to top Go down

Post  nazman Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:51 pm

I think think you have the right idea. If you visit www.screwbigoil.net you will see that we are encouraging a boycott of Citgo. I think it will take at least a year to hurt them or longer, but I found through polls and research that most Americans do not agree with Chavez's policies towards and democracies or the west. Citgo has been running ads in the US telling us otherwise, but the truth is we can no longer afford to finance leftists nuts. It doesn't only hurt the security of America, but all free willed living nations. I do not know if the EU get any Petro from Venezuela, but if you do I'd love to know. I know you get it from Russia, and Russia is using it for leverage against you. Beware who who buy from... or better yet as the last posts teaches... find ways around using it.
nazman
nazman
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://screwbigoil.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum